Bell tower of the church of San Giacomo of the hospital of Corveglia, whose first mention dates back to 1153.
With a square base (5 meters on the side), it stands out with a height of 18 meters.
Under the Riccio counts, the hospital became a castle and the bell tower became a control tower.
The church, now deconsecrated and reduced to a barn, fell into disrepair.
The Corveglia Castle, after years of degradation, has been recovered and is now used for restaurant use.