Chapel dedicated to the wedding of S. Joseph.
The Ferrero brothers gave a gift to the village of their old church.
Built in 1904-1905 on the drawing of the surveyor Delù and the master builder Torchio Eugenio.
It is characterized by a pleasant Gothic style. In 1975 the floor was redone and in 1990 it was equipped with a gas system.
Feast on the third Sunday of January.