It dates back to 1966 based on the design of the architect Quaglia.
It was built by the Torchio Pio company, in a modern style.
In the Valperosa hamlet there was the chaplain until 1927, whose house was annexed to the church, and the school until 1962, the latter built on the site donated by Sesia Carlo was Battista.
The church was blessed on 4 September 1966 by Mons. Luigi Stella, Vicar of the Diocese.