Built in 1879 following a vote by the bourgeoisie for the grace of a beautiful and abundant harvest.
Blessed by Mons. Pio Casetta in 1883.
The statue of the Heart of Mary was donated by Borio Camillo; that of S. Giovanni and S. Sebastiano were donated by Giovanni and Sebastiano Amasio.
The interiors were renovated in 1992.
Feast: the second Sunday of November.