Historic building of Robella.
It was owned by Rolfo Giacinto, born in Robella, distinguished at the beginning of the twentieth century in the international wine market for the production of “chiaret”, the result of a mixture of native grapes of Monferrato, varieties that have now disappeared.
The farmhouse is composed of three distinct buildings, which date back to different eras: the first dates back to 1500, the second dates back to 1700. The third body, the most recent, was begun in 1848 and never completed.
It is named after Graglia Armanda, daughter-in-law of Rolfo Giacinto.
The site can be visited from April to July by appointment.
The tour of the historical route includes only places located on the first floor, and therefore also accessible to disable.
• Availability: open from April to July by appointment.