On top of a high hill stands the Castle, of ancient origin; in 1680 it was bought by the merchant Carlo Andrea Galiziano who assumed the title of Count, and his descendants remained the owner of the village for a long time.
In 1704, following the siege of French troops that sacked the town and burned the castle, the residential nucleus was married to the current parish church and the castle underwent radical changes that led it to assume the current appearance of a noble residence, today intended for private residence.
The manor, consisting of two bodies joined at an angle, of different heights, presents the most interesting part in the main façade, preceded by a double staircase.
Recently, the current property has accomplished a skillful restoration, allocating part of the interior to a collection of contemporary works of art and the park with a natural setting for cultural events.
• Availability: private property. In the park of the castle are hosted cultural events.