The Church of S. Vittore, dating back to the XIII century, was, in 1345, dependent on the parish church of Grana with three other churches in the territory of Montemagno San Martino, San Cipriano, San Quirico and an unidentifiable chapel.
It passed into the jurisdiction of the Diocese of Casale in 1474. Already in the sixteenth century it was ruinous or almost. During the seventeenth century it fell into ruins without any form of Church.
Only half apses and the bell tower are miraculously standing: recently conservative restorations have been carried out.
It stands in a panoramic position.