Going up along the bridge that leads to the Castle, we arrive at the Oratory of the Annunciazione dating back to at least 1600, in which there is a precious block of the Annunciation, in wood, of the Venetian school of the seventeenth century.
The Oratory was the seat of the Flagellanti confraternity.
It can be hypothesized that the Oratory of the Annunciazione or of S. Stefano may be the original chapel of the chapel, dedicated to the Beata Vergine Annunciata and to S. Stefano.
Inside the church there is a painting called “Trapasso di S.Giuseppe”.
The author is unknown but it is estimated to be from 1780.
It stands in a panoramic position.