Parish church built between 1750 and 1779.
Of particular interest is the organ, like the church, in Baroque style.
It was built between 1750 and 1779 on a project by the architects Pedrotta and Del Carretto. The building recalls the hexagonal pattern with interpenetrating oval chapels arranged according to the diagonals.
The façade, sober even in the modulated and wavy pattern typical of the Baroque style, is in exposed brick, like the best creations of the Piedmontese Baroque style.
Portal is inserted into a drawing comprising two false columns, also made of bricks, and a protruding hemicidal lintel. On the left side stands the bell tower, plastered in yellow, with a bulb-shaped cusp.
The interior, majestic and collected at the same time, is roughly hexagonal in plan, with rounded corners, opened in chapels, to give the faithful the idea of circularity.
In fact the parish church of Bubbio is the only one among the churches of the valley not to insist on the horizontal axis, but to pivot with the whole plant on the central point.
It is a single nave, as wide as it is long, with five exedras occupied by as many altars. Two other altars are on the right and on the left of the main altar.
The one on the left is dedicated to the Madonna Assunta, patron saint of the parish since 1779, with a beautiful painting probably by Gorzio.
The other altars are dedicated to S. Giuseppe da Copertino, S. Giuseppe dying (to the left), to Our Lady of Pompei, to the Souls of Purgatory (on the right).
Two beautiful wooden pulpites once served for theological disputes and sermons to the people, lean on two pylons, roughly halfway through the church.
On the sides of the altar there are two women's galleries and in the apse of the bottom precious frescoes by L. Morgari of Asti, representing the Temptation of Jesus and Jesus on the Mount of Olives.
The baptismal font, carved in wood, is placed in a separate niche on the right wall of the church.
Monumental is the organ of baroque forms, of which only the exposed façade was completed at the time.