San Carlo, after Pratomorone, is the most populated village.
Its church is beautiful and well-kept; with a single nave, with paintings and decorations by the painter Musso (1912) and refreshed in 1977 by prof. Freddi.
Its bell tower rises to a height of 20.50 meters and it was built by the master builder Torchio Eugenio.
The church is equipped with “rides”, ie the side portico and on the front a large square, as well as the house that served until 1950 for the chaplain.
It stands in a panoramic position.