Cellarengo's parish church.
The building seems to have been built a few years before the demolition of the chapel of the SS. Baldassarre and Orsola; in fact the resulting materials of this chapel were used, on the order of the Bishop, for the construction of the sacristy of the parish itself.
In 1928 the parish priest, considering the increase in population and the impossibility of containing all the faithful in the church, decided to enlarge it.
Luigi Tasca, administrator of the royal house of the Duke of Genoa, prepared the drawings for this extension.
The church was extended in the back of 10 meters, two side backgrounds opened to serve one for men and one for women.
A dome surmounted by a skylight rose above the presbytery; the high altar was moved further back, as was the balustrade and the pulpit.
The work begun in 1928 was completed in 1930.
The church presents frescoes by Luigi Morgari.