Parish church built in the early 1700s on the ruins of a former Romanesque church.
Its bell tower dates back to 1767.
The parish church is dedicated to the Evangelist S. Marco. Composed of the origin of a single central nave it was later enlarged with the addition of the two side aisles in the XVIII century.
The vault of the central nave is decorated with valuable frescoes. The baroque altar in polychrome marble is very beautiful.
On the walls of the right aisle are placed two large paintings on canvas depicting: the Holy Virgin of the Rosary and the Supplication of the souls of Purgatory to the Virgin Mary, dating back to the late 1600s and early 1700s.
On the back wall of the apse stands out the large painting on canvas, enclosed by a rich wooden frame, of San Marco Evangelista, owner of the Church.
The painting dates back to 1853 and is the work of the painter. Inside is the bust of the Venerable Brother Teodoreto and a plaque commemorates the date of his baptism on February 10, 1871.
The architecture of the façade is marked by pilasters and the upper crown consists of a triangular tympanum. Inside two niches are the statues of S. Marco the Evangelist, owner of the church, and of St. Vincenzo, patron saint of the village.
The severe bell tower, in brick masonry, dates back to 1767.