At the beginning of 1700 Revigliasco population asked the marquis Francesco Roero San Severino, Lord of Revigliasco, to build the current church, replacing the previous one dedicated to S. Luca.
In the place where we are located there was a group of houses that were demolished and on this site were built the foundations of the sacred building with a sepulcher attached to the burials of the people, the parish priests and the Roero San Severino family.
The burials in the churches were abolished by Napoleonic decree in 1865 and the bodies of the dead began to be buried in the current cemetery.
Nowadays under the floor of the church still lie the mortal remains of the inhabitants of the time, five parish priests and the Marquis Francesco Amedeo Enrico Roero San Severino Lord of Castiglione, Count of Sciolze, of Belangero, baron of San Marzanotto, Lord of Piobesi, captain for his majesty in the regiment of the dragons of Gienevoix and count of this fiefdom (Revigliasco), who died in 1766; this tomb is still visible in the room adjacent to the presbytery.
The sepulcher was placed in hygienic safety in 1955.
The parish church is dedicated to S. Martino and has as its patron S. Anna.
It was built between 1730 and 1750 and built in a sober Piedmontese baroque style by the "wall master" Giovanni Avanzino active in Asti in Alfieri shipyards.
It was built at the expense of the people, the municipality and the Marquis Francesco Roero San Severino.
It is accessed inside through the main door having the dimensions of 2.45 x 5.20 m, dated 1966, weighing about 10 quintals made in walnut mansonia of Africa and reproduces the original antique of 1738 gone into ruin by age and bad weather.
The door leads to the compass made of walnut wood originating from the church.
The interior has a single aisle laterally to it from both sides there are two rows of chapels intercommunicating with each other with altars of patronage of various local secular companies.
The nave, as in all the churches, has the appearance of an overturned ship and represents the holy ark where the faithful are embarked to navigate towards the light, in fact it recalls an overturned hull, a perfect container, the matrix in which it can develop the spirit of the community.
It was frescoed in 1915 by the painter prof. Luigi Morgari with the collaboration of the painter Giovanni Lamberti at the expense of the parish priest Mons. S. Navone.
The frescoes of the vault represent S. Martino in his charity to the poor, later the emblem of the town, in the center the glory of St. Anne (100 square meters) at the foot of his figure a scroll with the Latin inscription "Tu fabbrata es auroram" that is, "You gave rise to the dawn" referring to his daughter, Virgin Mary, the sentence is from San Pier Damiani, on the sides the four evangelists, above the presbytery the adoration of the Eucharist, on the top of the choir a painting of 1741 with the image of a dove symbol of the Holy Spirit with the invocation "consolator optime". There are still some glimpses of the paintings dated 1741 by the painters Laveglia, Rinaldi, Casoli.
Entering on the right you can see the chapel of Battistero closed by two iron gates both eighteenth century.
The baptismal font is of marble embedded in the wall, surmounted by a niche enclosed by a small door of gilded and silver wood with carved and carved on the tree of good and evil with the serpent coiled around the tree. The tub is in white marble.
The chapel was frescoed by Morgari and it is an oil painting representing Saint John in the act of baptizing Jesus in the river Jordan.
• Chapel of S. Grato: the altar of the said chapel erected in 1871, is in white marble, patronage of the town of Revigliasco, above the altar there is a large canvas painted by Giovanni Laveglia in 1741 representing S. Grato that with one hand moves away and conveys into a well the impetus of lightning and hail and with the other holds the decapitated head of St. John the Baptist.
The celebration is celebrated on September 7th in which day all parish functions were held as a festive day of devotion for the vote made by the Commune because it was freed from hail.
The vault above frescoed by Morgari and decorated by Lamberti presents the figures of angels carrying a scroll with the invocation "Santae gratae to fulgore et tempestate liberano". The balustrades are of stone painted in the likeness of marble.
After passing the side entrance to the right of the church is the chapel "Of the souls in purgatory or suffrage". The altar is in stucco or scagliola in color as the use of the 700. It is surmounted by a large painting representing the Holy Trinity, the Virgin Mary, S. Gregorio Magno and S. Basilio in the lower part the angels in the act of freeing the souls from flames of purgatory.
This canvas has recently been restored. The balustrades are in polychrome marble.
Under the grille of this chapel is the sepulcher of the five titular parish priests.
Beside the altar there are two large desks, one of which with the emblem of the Municipality.
• Returning to the back of the church to the left of those entering is the chapel of S. Anna.
On the altar of scagliola erected in 1743 is placed the coeval painting of S. Anna, S. Margherita da Cortona and St. Elizabeth of Hungary.
The inscription placed above the painting reads "Manum suam aperuit inopi" (Open his hand to the poor). At this altar the Compagnia delle Umiliate was erected. The wooden group of S. Anna and Mary child are housed here.
The wooden statue of S. Anna dates back to 1812, donated to the church by the archpriest Don Giberti of Montà d'Alba.
The statue of Mary child beside St. Anna was donated by Mrs. Eufrosina Tonda, she comes from Saragossa sanctuary of Pilar and was blessed in Fatima.
The balustrades are painted for marble use.
• Proceeding to the left is the chapel dedicated to Our Lady of Lourdes with the Immaculate and S. Bernadetta.
The chapel was previously dedicated to S. Martino, the reason for its destination is unknown.
This chapel is dedicated to the Madonna del Rosario.
The altar is inlaid polychrome marbles.
It was subsequently placed after its transfer from another location (or the high altar or archival belonging to the S. Anna church).
The large picture of very good hand painted on canvas is framed between the individual mysteries of the Rosary the Virgin Mary and Child in the act of offering the rosary on one side to San Domenico on the other in S. Caterina, are next to S. Giuseppe and below respectively S. Francesco di Assisi.
Above is the inscription "Rosa mistica ora pro nobis".
On the side of the altar there are two desks one dated 1713 and the other is a bench of the Municipality with emblem.
The chapel was for private use by the Roero San Severino.
At the center of the presbytery, the main altar stands out for its beauty and majesty.
It is a splendid eighteenth-century baroque work on the model of the folding altar, in polychrome marble with wide steps at the base.
It is supported by 8 columns, 6 of which are in French red marble and 2 in Gassino stone.
All columns in a composite order end with white marble capitals that support the large attic floor, consisting of a pediment and tympanum decorated by angelic figures and cornucopias, flanked by two marble putti and containing the nineteenth-century plate bearing the Latin inscription "Giuseppe Maria Bertolotti , Provost of Revigliasco, erected (the altar) in the year 1805 for imperial munificence had this altar and the statues of the saints taken from the marble with the help of the saints Joseph and Anna patroness of the place ".
The three statues in white Carrara marble are framed by red columns and raised on marble pedestals. At the center stands the statue of S. Giuseppe inside a kind of niche supported in front by 2 columns.
On the left is the statue of S. Barnaba, dall'Incisa erroneously cited in 1802 as S. Giovanni della Croce, and on the right the statue of S. Antonio da Padova, the latter sculpted, according to stylistic comparisons, by the sculptor Carlo Tantardini.
The tabernacle and the golden trunctor depicting the Sacred Sacrament is richly carved with naturalistic elements.
This monumental altar dated 1707, built by Francesco Aprile, was housed in the church of S. Giuseppe dei Carmelitani Scalzi of Asti in the apse area. In 1805, during the Napoleonic spoliations, it was given as a gift to the parish priest of Revigliasco Don Bertolotti by the imperial government of Napoleon, was transported at the expense of the population of Revigliasco and placed in the site where it is currently.
The floor of the presbytery, the portals that frame it on both sides, the balustrades are all made of black solid marble with polychrome columns and they also all come from the same church as the Carmelitani Scalzi.
On the right side there is the pulpit, the pulpit banister is in silver wood with relief sculptures and wooden cherubs, as well as the 2 coretti balustrade on the sides of the altar. On the left a niche holds the statue of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
Under the pulpit there is a statue of the Virgin Mary with the Child carved in wood by a very expert school of Ortisei in 1955.
Behind the main altar there is the seventeenth-century choir that already existed in the previous church, now in ancient walnut decorated with carvings, it fills the apse with 24 stalls, surmounted by canopies in front of a prie-dieu and a fixed bench with seats to sit.
At the center of the choir there is a bookcase and a canvas in a golden frame representing San Martino Sant'Anna and San Luca. In this place is housed the statue of S. Martino, patron of the parish.
• Sacristy: there is a large cabinet of 700 walnut that covers the entire wall with 32 panels carved in relief very remarkable octagonal oval shaped with the center stylized flowers for a length of 6.43 and a height of 3.05
On the sides there are two kneelers who make body with it. This piece of furniture is from the Carmelitani Scalzi.
Among the windows of the sacristy another wall closet dating back to the 500 belonging to the previous local church. The sacred vestments and the parish archive are included.
• Organ: the tribune of the wooden choir is located on the compass where is located the organ designed by Liborio Grisanti of 1769 and made by Giuseppe and Luigi Savina from the civic theater of Asti and purchased from the recently restored parish of Revigliasco.
This instrument for many years was masterfully played by the revigliaschese Tino Massano.
Under the organ's tribune there are 2 ancient confessionals, a third confessional was in the chapel of Our Lady of the Rosary and was used for the mute and the semisordi. 8 magnificent chandeliers known as lustres light up the side chapels and on the walls the stations of the Via Crucis, paintings, statues, complete the parish decor.
The external façade is in exposed brick with 2 orders, ending with a triangular tympanum, vertically scanned by pilasters and pilasters. The only access portal is architraved with a tympanum, surmounted by a shaped opening and flanked by pairs of pilasters close to underline niches.
On the right-hand side there is a sail-covered Pronao with columns of capitals and volutes in Vicenza stone with a beautiful statue of the Virgin Mary, recently restored, next to it on a column.
• Outside the bell tower 25 meters high in baroque style since 1960 is provided with a concert in the grave E flat of 8 bells melted by Achille Mazzola di Valduggia.
Each one is dedicated to a saint and has a godfather and godmother.
- First bell is dedicated to the Madonna Regina: it weighs 974 kg (shade E flat), godmother Boero Felicina Vallauri, godfather Barone Cavalchini Garofoli Vittorio, dedicated to Don Siccardi and Rissone Luigi mayor.
- Second bell dedicated to S. Anna: weighs 681 kg (shade F), godmother Cirio Ida and godfather Commendator Albino Tonino, in memory and praise of the reverend Don Navone.
- Third bell dedicated to S. Martino: weighs 466 kg (shade G), godmother Spinelli Carolina and godfather Rissone Luigi, bears the names of the fallen revigliaschesi of all the three wars.
- Fourth bell dedicated to San Sebastiano and San Rocco: weighs 406 kg (shade A flat), godmother Massano Maria Orsola and godfather Giuseppe Fassio.
- Fifth bell dedicated to Don Bosco: 269 kg (shade B flat), godmother Berta Adelina Morando padrino Morando Michele
- Sixth bell dedicated to S. Carlo: shade in C, Barrera Siccardi Corina godmother and Siccardi Emilio godfather.
- Seventh bell dedicated to St. Luigi and St. Domenico Savio: weighs 140.5 kg (shade in D), godmother Morando Lina Nosenzo and godfather attorney Achille Dapino.
- Eighth bell dedicated to S. Teresa of the Child Jesus: it weighs 119.5 km (shade B flat) godmother Lorenzo Iva and godfather Joseph Saracco.
Behind the church between the sacristy and the apse is placed the funeral headstone of Publio Toranio, a veteran of the XIII legion belonging to the Pollia tribe found in 1948 in the Grisane region in Revigliasco to witness the presence of Roman settlements on the territory.