Worthy of note is the parish church dedicated to S. Marziano, in classical renaissance style, with a nave with a neoclassical presbytery and choir.
It stands on the Piazza del Castello; founded in the XIII century, it was enlarged between 1758 and 1763 and restored in 1843.
The interior paintings date back mainly to the nineteenth century and are attributed to the school of Lorenzo Ivaldi, active in Piedmont at that time.
It stands in a panoramic position.
For more information: