The Parish church was probably built in 1164.
It was rebuilt between the end of the sixteenth and the beginning of the seventeenth century.
In 1740 the orientation of the church was reversed: the altar moved from north to south and the entrance to the north opened.
Redevelopment works gave the church a new façade, a new bell tower, and a new altar of scagliola but valuable (signed Solaro, 1750).
For more information: