From the square, taking Via della Costa, one soon reaches the Town Hall near which is the 18th-century parish church of St. Anthony Abbot; the church has a late Baroque facade with exposed brickwork.
The decorations inside date from 1907 and are the work of painter Giovanni Lamberti, while Luigi Morgari is responsible for the depictions of the four Evangelists and St. Anthony that adorn the ceiling.
BeWeb - Beni Ecclesiastici in WEB
- Chiesa di Sant'Antonio Abate
GAL BMA - Gruppo di Azione Locale del Basso Monferrato Astigiano
- Comune di Cortandone (AT)