There, where once stood the ancient church of the Pieve, today it is possible to admire the Parish Church of Our Lady of Mount Carmel, a neo-Gothic style building designed by architect Giuseppe Gallo in 1899, flanked by a Baroque bell tower by Bernardo Vittone, pre-existing since 1767.
The interior of the church contains remnants of earlier religious buildings and displays valuable paintings, including a canvas by Guglielmo Caccia known as "Il Moncalvo."
It stands in a panoramic position.
BeWeb - Beni Ecclesiastici in WEB
- Chiesa di Nostra Signora del Carmine
GAL BMA - Gruppo di Azione Locale del Basso Monferrato Astigiano
- Comune di Pino d’Asti (AT)