The Confraternity of Disciplinants is located about 100 meters west of the parish church.
The current building - adapted to the seat of a bank - dates back to 1858.
With a letter from the parish priest of Tigliole dated 15/04/1957, the bishop of Asti is asked to authorize the Church of the Confraternity of SS. Crocefisso to be sold to the Cassa di Risparmio di Asti, permission that was granted.
There is reason to believe that the original construction was prior to 1500.
There is a document from 1645 found in the archives of the Bishop's Curia of Pavia, in which the Community of Tigliole, in addition to asking the bishop to consent to erect a new parish church, also proposes to leave the old parish church to the Congregation of Disciplinants in place of their oratory that they are willing to sell and break down.
The orientation of the building, at first to the west, now appears to the east; a bell tower completes the complex, rising on the south side.
A column of the preexisting building has been preserved inside, incorporated in the current arrangement.