• State: Italy
• Region: Piedmont
• Province: Asti
• Coordinates: Lat. 44° 49' 01'' N | Long. 8° 17' 42'' E
• Altitude: 233 meters above sea level
• Surface area: 14.23 km²
• Neighboring municipalities: Agliano Terme, Belveglio, Castelnuovo Calcea, Montaldo Scarampi, Montegrosso d'Asti, Rocca d'Arazzo, Rocchetta Tanaro, Vinchio
• Postcode: 14047
• Dialing code: 0141
• ISTAT code: 005066
• Land registry code: F316
• Seismic classification: zone 4 (very low seismicity)
• Climate classification: zone E, 2604 heating degree days
• Name of inhabitants: mombercellesi
• Patron saint: S. Biagio | February 3rd
• Distance from Asti: 20 km
Mombercelli (in Piedmontese Mombërsèj) is a town of about 2,500 inhabitants in the province of Asti.
The capital of the Val Tiglione, the ancient valley of the lime trees, in the heart of the Monferrato has always welcomed, with the sincerest cordiality and exquisite courtesy, the visitor in search of precious tranquility, healthy, uncontaminated environment, excellent food and wine tradition and culture it ranges from the recovery and enhancement of the ancient to the ringing juxtaposition of contemporary expressive art.
A speech, a journey that the country that has as its motto “Hospes veniat, fugiat hostis” proposes with impetus to the attentive visitor who is in search of the particular and the beautiful.
• Municipal palace
The town hall is housed in an elegant building built in the late nineteenth century.