• State: Italy
• Region: Piedmont
• Province: Asti
• Coordinates: Lat. 44° 54' 25'' N | Long. 8° 05' 34'' E
• Altitude: 173 meters above sea level
• Surface area: 5.07 km²
• Neighboring municipalities: Asti, Castellero, Monale, Tigliole, Villafranca d'Asti
• Postcode: 14011
• Dialing code: 0141
• ISTAT code: 005007
• Land registry code: A588
• Seismic classification: zone 4 (very low seismicity)
• Climate classification: zone E, 2659 heating degree days
• Name of inhabitants: baldichieresi
• Patron saint: S. Secondo | May 2nd
• Distance from Asti: 12 km
Baldichieri d'Asti (Baudiché in Piedmontese) is a town in the province of Asti.
It is located 12 km from Asti, on the route to Turin.
The landscape, purely hilly, alternates fields, vineyards, meadows, woods.
Many productions, industrial, craft and commercial settlements.
Among the buildings of historical interest you can visit the eighteenth-century municipal building and the parish church of San Secondo (1560-1580) with a parvis formed by a terrace that overlooks the town and allows you to enjoy the view.
Inside the park of Remembrance, dedicated to the fallen, is the Church of S. Secondo, rebuilt in 1700 on the remains of a church of the fourteenth century.