Adjacent to the parish church dedicated to St. Stephen is a newly built staircase designed after the ancient bridge dating back to 1200 AD, which was destroyed in 1965 by a break in adjacent water drains.
Originally that bridge overlooked a water moat and was the main access road to the castle enclosure.
Reconstruction took place in 2015 by the Municipality.
The new structure is the result of careful historical study; the original arched staircase has been reconstructed, while a triangular square is now in place of the moat.
The reconstruction included the inclusion of a number of symbolic, historical and religious images.
Wikipedia, l'enciclopedia libera.